Hi All, I went onto the Archos Fans Forum, and they suggested downloading and installing v1141 an older version of the program, which I did, I then installed the profile they supplied too and it worked perfectly, this was last night. This morning I decided to install DVD Fab Platinum onto the same machine (my laptop) as this had been completely updated today. I went to back up my copy of "The Beach" which I had done last night but on different settings as an experiment, and the dialog box in Vista came up "Clone DVD Mobile Application has stopped working" blah, blah, blah. So I thought that DVDFAB was causing the problem, so I uninstalled it using add/remove programs, then removed the last traces from the registry. I tried Clone DVD Mobile again, still same problem. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, also same problem, so I uninstalled AnyDVD too, same problem. So I then installed Any DVD again, plus the new updated Clone DVD Mobile which has been updated today to include the Archos problem fix, guess what same problem, what can I do to get it working again, I even tried system restore to yesterdays date, and system restore reports an unspecified error has prevented the system being restored AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! Help! Its driving me mad, SDM197.