• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD Mobile keeps encountering a problem and needs to close

kodiak316

Every time I try to use this program to shrink a movie to an Ipod I get an it encounters a serious problem and needs to close. Can anyone help?

Every time I try to use this program to shrink a movie to an Ipod I get an it encounters a serious problem and needs to close. Can anyone help?
Did you shrink the movie first and access the video T_S folder then encode it with CloneDVD Mobile? Once that is done just select your IPOD and sent it there.

No. I have not tried that. I usually just put the DVD in and it works.

No. I have not tried that. I usually just put the DVD in and it works.
I just bought an 80 gig IPOD Video. I am still playing with it and CloneDVDMobile, I have to admit I do not know much yet but I am assuming you need not install Itunes to make this work. Just encode the videot_s folder with CloneDVDMobile and send the finished MPEG4 file to the IPOD. I may be wrong here, but I think this works.:confused:

Back