• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD Mobile Help Please!!

smooth65

Once the clone dvd mobile process is completed on my PC. How do I transfer the finished movie file to my blackjack. I cannot locate the file anywhere. Thanks.

what on earth is a blackjack??
to transfer a file to a mobile device (i'm assuming blackjack is sort of portable gadget) you must connect it to your pc (probably via a USB port) then you can drag and drop it.

anyway,the created file will be in the default folder in which clonedvdmobile puts the converted video (unless of course you specified a different folder).
clonedvdmobile remembers where your last file went-so pop a dvd in the drive,start clonedvdmobile.keep going until you get to the 'Go' button.
now look where is says 'Enter the file name to write'.note the path and you can now locate the video file it created previously.

Last edited:
CloneDVD mobile

Thanks Mike. I will try that. The Blackjack is a smart phone/PDA. Who the heck knows for sure which one. hehe. Lots of debate over that subject. Hope this works. I'm ready to watch Terminator 3 on my phone. :

CloneDVD mobile

I located the file on my PC to transfer to my samsung blackjack but when I attemted to drag onto my storage card, I recieved a message saying "file cannot be transferred, may not be available. I simply do not understand. Can anyhelp me please???:( The file name is Terminator.avi

CloneDVD mobile Please help

This is from a previous post. I have finished the conversion process using CloneDVD mobile to watch movies on my samsung. I located the finished file on my PC to transfer to my samsung blackjack. When I attempted to drag the file (terminator.avi) to my phone, It says "The file terminator cannot be copied. It may be missing or does not exist". I simply do not understand. Any solutions anyone. Getting a lil frustrated here. Thanks.

Back