• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD Mobile Freeze During Encoding

Rynni25

I downloaded the trial version of Clone DVD Mobile to see if it was worth buying. It worked great for the first few days, then when I would try to encode a dvd to put on my ipod, it would freeze up my entire computer and I would have to restart it. It would get to about 16% most times before freezing up. Any help on how to fix this would be great. I really liked the program when it did work.

I downloaded the trial version of Clone DVD Mobile to see if it was worth buying. It worked great for the first few days, then when I would try to encode a dvd to put on my ipod, it would freeze up my entire computer and I would have to restart it. It would get to about 16% most times before freezing up. Any help on how to fix this would be great. I really liked the program when it did work.

It's quite impossible that CloneDVD mobile itself would be able to freeze your computer. It's a plain application, runs with normal to lower priority and doesn't come with an own driver that could cause any damage.
So the only two options CloneDVD mobile would have to cause trouble would be a) cause an exception and crash b) run into an endless loop, which wouldn't affect the rest of your system.

It's definitely not CloneDVD mobile itself causing your problem.

So the cause of your freezing is located somewhere else. Could be trouble with the source drive, dest drive, some drivers for the drives, ...

Maybe it helps, if you add some information: is AnyDVD running? Which version? What's the source-disc? Any additional software installed, that might be related to disc I/O (sonic, roxio, ...)?

Back