• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD Mobile error, HELP!

delafoo

I'm burning a Standard Deviants Physics DVD to watch on my Creative Zen Vision: M.

The initiall settings have creative zen vision listed, and vision:w, so I just selected vision... though this really should'nt matter as I'm making the initial burn to my desktop.

I selected all chapters and audio files, and burned to desktop.

I get the following huge error:

Creation of DVD files was not successful:
"E:\Program Fles\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" --ffourcc DIVX -af volume=0 -aspect 4:3 -of lavf -lavfopts format=avi -oac lavc =lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:acodec=libmp3lame:vibitrate=517:arbitrate=128 -vf pp=fd,scale=320:240,harddup -info name='DVDVolme T10" -ofps 30000/1001 -o "E:\Docments and Settings\inspiron\Desktop\STDV Phys 1_T10.avi". write error

Encoder output:

Try appending the scale filter to your filter list,
e.g. -vf spp,scale instead of -vf spp.
Too many audio packets in the buffer: {4096 in 8252064 bytes}.
Too many audio packets in the buffer: {4096 in 8252064 bytes}.

The pipe is being closed.

An encoding error has occurred.

Details:

File 2 "E:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -ffourcc DIVX -af volume=0 -aspect 4:3 -of lavf -lavfopts format=avi -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:acodec=libmp3lame:vbitrate=517:abitrate=128 -vf pp=fd,scale=320:240,harddup -info name="DVDVolume T10" -ofps 30000/1001 -o "E:\Documents and Settings\inspiron\Desktop\STDV Phys 1_T10.avi" 232 TCE

Encoder output:

Try appending the scale filter to your filter list,
e.g. -vf spp,scale instead of -vf spp.
Too many audio packets in the buffer: (4096 in 8252064 bytes).
Too many audio packets in the buffer: (4096 in 8252064 bytes).

Any suggestions on what I can do to remedy this?

Thanks!!!! Your help is appreciated.

Back