• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD Mobile Encoder Error

mholzap

I have used Clone DVD mobile and Anydvd flawlessly for years. I recently got a new computer and installed both programs. I keep getting and encoder error. Any thoughts on what I have done wrong or what i need to do to remedy this?

Attachments

• clone dvd.txt
    465 bytes · Views: 4
I have used Clone DVD mobile and Anydvd flawlessly for years. I recently got a new computer and installed both programs. I keep getting and encoder error. Any thoughts on what I have done wrong or what i need to do to remedy this?
Not sure which version of CDVDm you have, but the only version I fully trust, and which works all the time, every time, is 1.2.0.1.

I installed 1.2.0.1 and had the same error. I decided to try my husband’s laptop and used the same install files I had used on my new computer and got the same results. Seems to be something with my computer that is causing the problem

1.2.0.1 is going to slow in ripping, but it does the job.

I installed 1.2.0.1 and had the same error. I decided to try my husband’s laptop and used the same install files I had used on my new computer and got the same results. Seems to be something with my computer that is causing the problem
Is this happening with every disc, or just one? Post an AnyDVD log with the problem disc.

Back