• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD messed up (seeing two screens)

maristel

this is what i see on my computer screen. it hasnt hindered my ability to copy dvds and such but its such a pain in the ass. anyone else get this or is it just me? can anyone fix this? i tried to re-download the latest vision to no avail.

thanks!

clonedvd.gif

this is what i see on my computer screen. it hasnt hindered my ability to copy dvds and such but its such a pain in the ass. anyone else get this or is it just me? can anyone fix this? i tried to re-download the latest vision to no avail.

thanks!

clonedvd.gif

I have the same screen (visual). I think this is the way it is supposed to be. I did not like it at first but then got used to it. I think the effect is to look at it as a film strip. i don't think i would change anything though.

FG

I have the same screen (visual). I think this is the way it is supposed to be. I did not like it at first but then got used to it. I think the effect is to look at it as a film strip. i don't think i would change anything though.

FG

Correct, this behaviour is intentional. If you don't like it, click on the "Restore" button in the right corner (left to the white cross with red background) and resize the window to your liking.

Back