• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD - Madagascar

cad

Hi,

I am trying to backup Madagascar Region 2 UK. I run a media center PC and cconvert all my films to XVID so the kids don't smash up the DVDs. I usually use AutoGK with AnyDVD and all is fine however with Madagascar it consistantly gives audio sync issues (variable audio sync not a straight offset). I simpy can't fix the problem with VirtualDubMod as the sync is variable........

I thus tried CloneDVD - pefect result. Always happy to pay the money for something that works! However it seems it can only work with complete DVD sources. I usually rip the appropriate VOBS first then convert. Can CloneDVD work with IFOs + VOBS and not just complete VIDEO_TS folders?

Also when I tried genereic AVI / MP4 the aspect ratio was changed? Is there a way to select the same aspect ratio as the source? I am sure I'm missing something.....?!?

Thanks in advance for any replies....

p.s. It seems to me this is the only piece of software that can truly rip without audio sync problems!! Some very clever programmers must write it and I have searched for ages to get Madagascar to AVI without audio sync issues.

have you tried ripping to your HDD

Thanks for the reply. I did rip to the HDD first. I just wondered if there is a way to get CloneDVD to work from an IFO instead of a VIDEO_TS folder... and I may be mistaken but I could not seem to keep the same aspect ratio.

My CloneDVD trial period has expired as I first installed it ages ago and didn't use it.....so I can't try again. The are probably daft questions but I want to check before I buy...

Aspect ratio

Just came back to the thread - does anyone know how to keep the same aspect ratio as the original source film with Clone DVD mobile?

Back