• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD Crash around 9%-15% on all dvds...

And Im done...nothing left to do :(

I think I would start looking at possible hardware issues, including trying a new cable on the back of your dvd drives (and also possibly trying another dvd writer).

At this point, unfortunately, I'm out of suggestions. I wish I could reproduce this issue so I could help you, but I'm not seeing this problem on three different systems.

Got it working!

I started to check the HDD since it only happens when its copying (Data transfer). I wanted to rule out the basic area first and work my way back to the processor...well one of the four HDD I was using to copy the data had a bad area where it lags (freezes up for about 15-20 seconds at random) up anytime you move data to it.

Switched HDD and now it works...wish I thought about this awhile ago.

Thanks for all the help guys

-Evan

Guess I should have knocked on wood...

I copied one DVD just fine, the 2nd one crashed at 50%

@ carnage517,

Perchance do you have any of your HardWare Components “OverClocked” because overclockig HardWare Components could possibly cause similar erratic behavior.

Suggest opening up your Computer Case (un-plug first) and ensuring that All Connector connections are properly seated and making proper contact and you don’t any “Dust Bunnies” impeding proper cooling airflow. Then with the Computer Case cover still removed plug in you Computer and start it up to ensure All Cooling Fans are operating correctly.

Suggest using one of the hardware diagnostic software programs similar to PassMark BurnInTest (http://www.passmark.com/products/bit.htm) that rigorously conducts a “Stress Test” on all HardWare Components to help identify what HardWare Component could be causing your problem.

Regards,
Coaster

Last edited:
I am having the same prob as this guy..cant see any button for new post on gui here so am probably breaking rules but pls be patient i am newby

I am having the same prob as this guy..cant see any button for new post on gui here so am probably breaking rules but pls be patient i am newby

Hello and welcome to the forum. Firstly, I would suggest to start your own thread in the CloneDVD forum so you will get the personalized help that you need, because this thread is almost 3 years old and the problem they were having most likely isn't going to be the same problem you're having. Second, when you post, attach an AnyDVD logfile and any relevant info you can think of, like AnyDVD and CloneDVD versions, what the exact problem is etc. Good luck.

Same problem

i to was using the latest version and it started crashing. (I'm using VISTA 64bit)
i tried everything here to fix it and nothing worked then i uninstalled it and went back to the the previous version and it works fine. they need to fix this new version:)

Back