• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CLone DC Feature Questions

DF1234

Can you do a multisecession CD burn?
Can you password protect a burned CD so that it can not be copied onto a hard drive?
Can this program replace DVDXCopy if you purchase AnyDVD software?
Can a DVD movie be copied onto a dual layer with no additional sftware neede or will you need software like DVDShrink to do this?

Can you do a multisecession CD burn?

Provided the original disc is, yes.

Can you password protect a burned CD so that it can not be copied onto a hard drive?

no

Can this program replace DVDXCopy if you purchase AnyDVD software?

No clue. I am not familiar with dvdxcopy. All Clonecd does is produce an exact backup. Clonecd does not compress video onto
a single layer disc, for instance. If the original disc is on a double layer disc, you will need to use a double layer blank for your backup.

Can a DVD movie be copied onto a dual layer with no additional sftware neede or will you need software like DVDShrink to do this?

You don't need Shrink. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327 and follow the steps

I am not sure I understand. If I have data I want to burn onto a CD can I take a blank CD using Clone CD, make it a multseccession disc, burn the data to the disc then come back at a later time and burn more data onto the disc?
I am looking for burn software to replace Nero with out all the garbage that comes along with it. Their customer support is very poor also.

I am not sure I understand. If I have data I want to burn onto a CD can I take a blank CD using Clone CD, make it a multseccession disc, burn the data to the disc then come back at a later time and burn more data onto the disc?
I am looking for burn software to replace Nero with out all the garbage that comes along with it. Their customer support is very poor also.

No. Clonecd is not a disc authoring program. So clonecd cannot replace Nero. Clonecd simply attempts to backup the original disc. That's all.

What software would it be recommended to use along with Clone CD and AnyDVD that would allow me to burn a data CD and multisecession CD? I do not want to use Nero or Roxio products.

What software would it be recommended to use along with Clone CD and AnyDVD that would allow me to burn a data CD and multisecession CD? I do not want to use Nero or Roxio products.

It would be best to ask your question in the Third Party Products forum.

I do use Nero Burning Rom (I have version 8 ). I don't have issues with it.

Back