• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone CD throuble on scan scsi-atapi devices

fifurnio

I used clone cd for several years, from some months I can't use it cause scan scsi-atapi devices is the last operation I can see in clone operation timeline.
After this event PC became very slow, and task manager program does'nt solve nothing.
In Clone cd interface icons are gray and not active.
I tryed to remove all usb storage devices, and virtual clone drive from pc but without any results.
Nero and Alchool work well in the same PC with both cd writers, a Lite On and a Samsung.

I used clone cd for several years, from some months I can't use it cause scan scsi-atapi devices is the last operation I can see in clone operation timeline.
After this event PC became very slow, and task manager program does'nt solve nothing.
In Clone cd interface icons are gray and not active.
I tryed to remove all usb storage devices, and virtual clone drive from pc but without any results.
Nero and Alchool work well in the same PC with both cd writers, a Lite On and a Samsung.

A log file would be helpful if possible...

log file ?

what do you mean about log file ?
If you mean the list of instructions that program are doing during start process I written the last instruction I've seen : "scan scsi atapi devices..."

This seems Clone stops when it starts, searching CD writer devices.

Back