• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone cd is not working well any more.

rickinfla

I tried to make a back up of sims complete collection, and used plextor cdrw and I used a Samsung external dvd. None of the copies I made worked. I tried to make copies of Math Blaster and Jumpstart 3rd grade software they do not work as well. If you put them in the pc they show an install screen but after you install. No it tells you to install again. I guess Clone Cd is not working any more. I also upgraded to the latest to do Math blaster for the 4th time. No success. I am not having a buffer problem, I have xp pro and 1 gig of ram. Any suggestions on what the problem is?
Rick

Back-ups

There are some copy protections that CloneCD cannot do. I am not familiar with what protections are on your programs, but I would not think that MathBlaster would have an elaborate protection scheme. The only thing I can suggest would be to use the "Amplify" or "Emulate" weak sectors options when burning the CDs, and use the "Hide CD-R Media" option with CloneCD Tray running when trying to play the backed-up disc.

Back