• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone CD and drive offsets

Howard Bates

I am using Clone CD CCD to make images of a very large collection of audio CDs, for backup purposes and also to allow me to stream music from my PC to my hi-fi. Another tool which I investigated (and rejected in favour of CCD) is Exact Audio Copy. EAC has the ability to generate images which take account of the offset error in the audio stream generated by a drive. Using EAC, I can verify the image it generates against the online AccurateRip database. Questions arising :
a) Is there any prospect of CloneCD generating images corrected for the drive offset ? There was some discussion a long time ago in these forums, but it was inconclusive.
b) If I were to replace the image generated by CCD with one adjusted for the drive offset and confirmed correct via AccurateRip, would this render invalid any of the metadata generated by CCD ?

Back