• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone cd and any dvd

Conrad Tokarz

I hope someone can help me step by step. as you know I purchased clone cd and I still can not get rid of the cinivia. I was very methodical and careful doing everything and I simply can't get rid of it

was clone cd a waste of my $145.00?? Knowing Elby there is no way to get a refund, so I really want to use it only to get rid of cinivia

will someone please help me

Thank you

CloneCD has no impact over removing cinavia or not, nor does it claim it can anywhere in the product description or settings. The only thing that can remove cinavia is the CloneBD and anydvd HD combination. I do not know where you got the idea CloneCD could remove cinavia but wherever it was, it certainly wasn't on the slysoft/RedFox sites.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I hope someone can help me step by step. as you know I purchased clone cd and I still can not get rid of the cinivia. I was very methodical and careful doing everything and I simply can't get rid of it

was clone cd a waste of my $145.00?? Knowing Elby there is no way to get a refund, so I really want to use it only to get rid of cinivia

Thank you
Elby does not sell clonecd but it does sell clone bd-slysoft sold anydvdhd and clonecd-which did you purchase and from who??? Slysoft is no longer in business and Redfox is HOPEFULLY available SOON!!!!!!

was clone cd a waste of my $145.00??
Knowing Elby there is no way to get a refund, so I really want to use it only to get rid of cinivia

Thank you
I would like to know what exactly you bought, CloneCD or CloneBD does not cost 145.00. I think you may have bought a sound alike program that has nothing to do with us.

I have CloneDVD and AnyDVD. Is there something else I should be using to undo the Cinivia program?

Fred

Depends, what type of disc are you using? What is your playback device...

I have CloneDVD and AnyDVD. Is there something else I should be using to undo the Cinivia program?

Fred
No, just play the DVD on a DVD player, and you'll never have to worry about Cinavia.

Back