• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone Blu-Ray

vze2mp9g

Well, February only has a few more days, and does anyone think that Slysoft will keep to what they said about the Clone Blu-Ray being released in February 2012 or will we have to wait until whenever again?

I will be the first one to purchase thier product when it is released, but they keep putting the date back. If they did that with AnyDVD, we wouldn't see AnyDVD because they are always comming out with udates, which is fine by me. I rather have the product and have updates than no product at all. We are all the real beta testers or we wouldn't be here. Does anyone else feel this way too, or would you rather wait for whenever, and never see anything?

Slysoft has beeten the decrypters hands down, no lets see then beet the Blu-Ray backing up software. I want to be able to Clone my Blu-Ray library and use the backup copies to watch so I don't do damage to the original(s).

Slysoft ROCKS :rock:

Well Slysoft said this is the year for sure. Rushing them wouldn't help anyone.

Well rushing them won't make the software come any sooner, I rather let them work out the bugs and at least give us a product that will perform rather then trying find the major bugs later and causing more headache for end users.

Well rushing them won't make the software come any sooner, I rather let them work out the bugs and at least give us a product that will perform rather then trying find the major bugs later and causing more headache for end users.

That's true and I agree completely. Why can't they tell us what we will be getting so we don't come back and say, where's this, and where's that, and this backup program can do this and that. Why can't they give us updates in the forums, and if they are having problems, maybe one of us might be able to help.

I would like to know if the product they are working on will actually be able to CLONE a 50Gb Blu-Ray down to a 25Gb disc or a DVD9 disc and maintain all the menus? No other backup program I've seen so far is able to do that. I know Slysoft wants to come out with the best product out there, but how long have they've been saying this now, a year, year and a half?

Right now, there are about a half a dozen Blu-Ray copiers out there that only copy the main title, not keeping in tack the menues and special features. Personally, I would love to see Slysoft come out with a product that does what I mentioned above, and I'm willing to wait for it, but I would like to know what I'm waiting for. No one has said anything about this CloneBD, or what ever they are going to call it, to anyone. Give us some features so we know that we are going to get the BEST product out there.

This is like Christmas time for children waiting for Santa. We have no idea of what we are going to get from Slysoft, or if we are going to get anything at all. Here's hoping that they will be able to say something, so we can give them feedback on what we want in a Blu-Ray backup program.

I wouldn't mind BETA testing Slysoft's Blu-Ray Back-Up program, and I can tell you that 100 or more others would like to as well. I have a small amount of money tied up in my Blu-Ray DVDs and I would like to use my backups for everyday viewing. The prices of blank Blu-Ray 25Gb discs are reasonable now, so it would pay to make backups of your library for everyday viewing.

:rock:

I would like to know if the product they are working on will actually be able to CLONE a 50Gb Blu-Ray down to a 25Gb disc or a DVD9 disc and maintain all the menus? No other backup program I've seen so far is able to do that. I know Slysoft wants to come out with the best product out there, but how long have they've been saying this now, a year, year and a half?

Right now, there are about a half a dozen Blu-Ray copiers out there that only copy the main title, not keeping in tack the menues and special features. Personally, I would love to see Slysoft come out with a product that does what I mentioned above, and I'm willing to wait for it, but I would like to know what I'm waiting for. No one has said anything about this CloneBD, or what ever they are going to call it, to anyone. Give us some features so we know that we are going to get the BEST product out there.
Then you've not looked around very much, BD rebuilder has been able to shrink Blu-rays keeping the full disc structure intact for a few years. And going by your previous posts you even used BD rebuilder.

Then you've not looked around very much, BD rebuilder has been able to shrink Blu-rays keeping the full disc structure intact for a few years. And going by your previous posts you even used BD rebuilder.

Yes, I've used BD Rebuilder, but not successfully. I just unzipped the archive and ran it with the defaults. ImgBurn never came up. When I Run BD_RB System Inspection I get the following:

- Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
- AVISYNTH Version: [2.5.8.0], Ok
- HAALI Splitter: [1.9.42.1], Ok
- FFDSHOW: [3326], Ok
- WIN7 preferred AVC CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred VC-1 CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred MPEG2 CODEC: Ok
- FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
- FFDSHOW MPEG2 set to "libavcodec": Ok
- FFDSHOW AVC set to "libavcodec": Ok
- BD Rebuilder v0.40.0.8, Ok
- X264: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- MP4BOX: Ok
- WAVI: Ok
- TSMUXER: Ok

As you may notice, that there is a NEW BETA version of BD Rebuilder out now. I'm outputting to a BD9(DVD9) is this different than a DVD9? Because there is NO DVD9 with this latest version.

Well, I'm going to use BD Rebuilder again, and I will let you know the outcome this time. It will be about three days because that's how long it took the last time. Sorry, old computer.

Thank You Much. :confused:

Last edited:
Yes, I've used BD Rebuilder, but not successfully. I just unzipped the archive and ran it with the defaults. ImgBurn never came up. When I Run BD_RB System Inspection I get the following:

- Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
- AVISYNTH Version: [2.5.8.0], Ok
- HAALI Splitter: [1.9.42.1], Ok
- FFDSHOW: [3326], Ok
- WIN7 preferred AVC CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred VC-1 CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred MPEG2 CODEC: Ok
- FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
- FFDSHOW MPEG2 set to "libavcodec": Ok
- FFDSHOW AVC set to "libavcodec": Ok
- BD Rebuilder v0.40.0.8, Ok
- X264: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- MP4BOX: Ok
- WAVI: Ok
- TSMUXER: Ok

As you may notice, that there is a NEW BETA version of BD Rebuilder out now. I'm outputting to a BD9 is this different than a DVD9? Because there is NO DVD9 with this latest version.

Thank You Much. :confused:

BD-9 == A Blu-Ray stucture reduced (re-encoded) to fit on a DVD-9 blank disc. A Blu-Ray player that supports playback of a BD-9 disc is required for playback and not all players support this. This cannot be played on a normal DVD player.

You are incorrect in saying that there is no option for converting a Blu-Ray to DVD with the output being DVD-5 in the latest beta release.

Mode > Movie-Only Backup > Alternate Movie-Only Output > uncheck Output BD or AVCHD Compliant Structure > check DVD-5, 720x480/576, AC3 Audio > Save

BD-9 == A Blu-Ray stucture reduced (re-encoded) to fit on a DVD-9 blank disc. A Blu-Ray player that supports playback of a BD-9 disc is required for playback and not all players support this. This cannot be played on a normal DVD player.

You are incorrect in saying that there is no option for converting a Blu-Ray to DVD with the output being DVD-5 in the latest beta release.

Mode > Movie-Only Backup > Alternate Movie-Only Output > uncheck Output BD or AVCHD Compliant Structure > check DVD-5, 720x480/576, AC3 Audio > Save

Thank You! :rock: I didn't bother looking in the Mode menu. I was deleting all the other languages to make for more room on the disc. Now things are going more quickly. Hopefully, tomorrow it will be done. I'll let you know the outcome, one way or another. :bowdown:

Is there any more documentation on BD-Rebuilder?

Okay, done that, now all I have to do is wait for 52 hours and until it's complete. I'm backing up GREEN_MILE_THE , which is a little over three hours. :bang:

I did everything you said above except I chose DVD-9 so I can get a better Video quality considering it's a little over three hours.

Right now, in the Workfiles directory, there is a whole lot of small files in there and allot of them are ending in .SUP. Can I assume that BD_RB is going to use these to create the chapters on the normal DVD?

What should I expect after it's completely done? Will it automatically create an ISO file and if so, where do I look for it?

What is the "Create Batch Queue" used for or can I ignor it?

Please have patients with me (you already have it :)), this is new to me and I haven't had any success yet, and I hope to with your help. I just hope Slysoft comes out with something everyone can use and have success with. :bowdown:

BDRB can and will create an iso file if:

1) you have IMGBurn installed and
2) you have told it to do is in settings > output option (bottom option in that part)

BDRB can and will create an iso file if:

1) you have IMGBurn installed and
2) you have told it to do is in settings > output option (bottom option in that part)

Sure did. Thank you for verifying that. Tomorrow I should know if everything worked correctly. :rock:

Back