• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone bd

clinton0515

I've recently purchased the new clone bd. so far, I like the clone dvd better. I know to clone a bd is a lot more info. I've had problems with the finishing.. I'm just asking for others thoughts. Thank you.

Can't give you solutions or recommendations if you don't say what those 'problems with finishing' are.

I've recently purchased the new clone bd. so far, I like the clone dvd better. I know to clone a bd is a lot more info. I've had problems with the finishing.. I'm just asking for others thoughts. Thank you.
Also, please use meaningful thread titles.
If everyone labels their threads "CloneBD" in the "CloneBD" forum, we're going to have a very hard time keeping them apart.
I'd rename it, but first I'd need to know what your problem is.

CloneBD is for Bluray only. CloneDVD2 is for DVD only.

when I'm copying a bd disk. I'm compressing too. I've had a lot of problems with it finishing, from one disk to another disk. When I've made a iso file, and then copied to a bd disk. I've had success

Please add some more information we can use.
"Problems with it finishing" is not so helpful.

Do you get error messages? If so, which ones? And can you provide a log file of an unsuccessful attempt?

Back