• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD won't read BLUE-RAY

MSTRPLMER

The blue-ray in question is Sherlock Holmes a game of shadows. Was my first try when i got clone BD and was having troubles for some time!!! Thinking that the program was in its early stages of release i did some research first before posting any problem questions. Mean time i tried some other Blue-Rays and the program read them just fine ... but trans codeing times were ridiculous 12 to 16 hrs:bang:. More research which led me to uninstalling and reinstalling twice before the update came out. Times were not improved at all. installed the update VER: 1.0.2.5... no change uninstalled completely and ran cc cleaner to clear reg. Reinstalled Ver 1.0.2.5 and times improved remarkably.1 1/2 to 2 hr range, but it still will not read Sherlock Holmes either from a ISO or straight from the Blue-Ray. When i insert the blue-ray, any DVD scans the disc and does its thing. then i rip to image to a hard drive. that gives me a ISO (i leave blue-ray in player). Then i open clone BD. 3 options are present ISO image open folder and blue-ray/Sherlock Holmes. first i select ISO image option then the ISO file and here is where it goes wrong i think!!! the jacket populates with the blue-ray title and a picture, but 9 tiles to the right of the jacket are blank unlike other blue-ray that i have done where the tiles had scenes in them. Funny thing is from the ISO image it will, title preview/play the main feature, but the film strip at the top has vertical RED lines and no pictures in each segment or chapter they look like the capitol I. attached i hope is a any dvd log file of the Sherlock blue-ray
My system specs are WIN 7 64bit, core I7 960 12 Gb ram NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti vid card i have been a long time user of Any DVD HD and CloneDVD2 with life time updates on all of my software

Last edited:
I get the same thing with the UK version of this film. The disk plays fine with AnyDVD HD running in the background, but just doesn't seem to pass the information across to CloneBD

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.6.0_Info_K_SHERLOCK_2.ziplog
    749.6 KB · Views: 2
Adbear thanks for the response just noticed that my attachment did not make it. lets try again, also i noticed that your file is a bit larger than the one generated by mine

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.6.0_Info_D_SHERLOCK_2.ziplog
    725.5 KB · Views: 7
Back