• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD to DVD

whitelab

I have looked and read and cant find anything on this please help or put it where it needs to go
trying to burn Resdient Evil The Final Chapter to DVD from Blue-Ray and i cant get it to do, can some one tell me how to do this thanks in advance

Depends what you mean by DVD. BD structure on DVD (BD5/9) or a DVD structure. If the first it's in the final conversion options though major shrinking will need to be done and only the main title is advisable to be selected and you'll loose most likely the original menus. If you mean a DVD structure (vob,bup,ifo), then nothing. That's currently not supported.

thank you it was to shrink it to dvd structure

It was on the original feature list to compress BD structure to DVD structure, but was removed. I don't know if there is still a plan to include this option. I don't think it's a feature that is in big demand, although some like yourself would like it. I think if it were added sometime after full 3D support it would make CloneBD a very complete package, for me at least.

thank you for your reply i like to make dvds for now till the price comes down on blu-ray's disk

thank you for you help i found a program that will do it for me

Back