• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD Questions and Blu Ray Ext Drive and Media Recommendations

MCalca1706

When will Clone BD be able to use the Original Menus from the Original Source Discs or ISO Files instead of generic menus that look homemade?
How can it make a perfect 1 to 1 copy or compare with Clone DVD if it can't keep the original menus?
Where exactly can the Bug & Tracker lists be viewed to know what is supposed to be fixed and to know which issues are being addressed?
Is there a guide for Clone BD anywhere? Are there any pro reviews of Clone BD yet? I can't find any.

Which Blu Ray External Drives work best with Clone BD and Any DVD HD? Looking for compatibility and reliability.
Which Blu Ray Media work best? I use Verbatim.
Which are the best steps to take for successful burns with Clone BD?
About how long should an average encoding and burn take with Clone BD from an Any DVD HD ISO?
Where is the best place to find Blu Ray Writer ROM Updates, assuming they are not available on the manufacturers site (Like Dell)?
What is the best way to try and avoid audio synch problems?
Why isn't there a step by step guide to using Clone BD, months after release?
Why is the Clone BD estimated time for processing usually wrong (and underestimates the required time)?
Why can't Clone BD correctly process a file to fit on a 25GB BD-RE or BD-R?
Why am I unable to send log files most of the time? I was never able to get the log options till 103.X, it worked for a short time, now it seems to come and go.

Why is it so difficult to get answers on this forum?

Last edited:
Clone BD, From Bad To Worse

From Bad Clone BD Version 1.0.3.4
Poletergeist From Any DVD HD ISO full Disc Copy to Verbatim BD-RE 25GB Movie played normally but no Menus, just a an empty background screen and no extras
Superman Returns From Any DVD HD ISO full Disc Copy to Verbatim BD-RE 25GB Movie played normally but no Menus, Menu Screen appeared at the end but crashed the DVD player if any extras were selected. I had to unplug the Blu Ray player to get it working again.

To Much Worse Clone BD Version 1.03.5
Godzilla From Any DVD HD ISO full Disc Copy to Verbatim BD-RE 25GB No movie, no Menus, just played the trailers and nothing else
Could not even send log files, kept getting an error

So after so many wasted hours of processing, burning and tying up my computer I have three more failures!
Log Files attachedClone BD Failed to Send Log File e-mail Error .pngGodzilla 28,XGB To BD_RE 25 GB Complete Copy.jpgView attachment Godzilla Clone BD Log File Any DVD HD ISO 28Gb to BD_RE 25GB Disc Complete Copy.zipView attachment Poltergeist 20.49GB Complete copy From ISO To BD-RE 25GB V 1.0.3.3 Took 60M Log File.zipView attachment Superman Returns From ISO To BD-RE 25Gb Complete Disc Took 2Hrs 38Min Log file.zip

Purchased LG Electronics 14X USB 3.0 Super-Multi Blu-Ray External Rewriter, White/Silver (BE14NU40) (Hope to have better luck with burns)

Clone BD 1039 - 1041
Planet Ocean From ANY DVD HD ISO to Clone BD Verbatim BD-RE Complete Copy failed with Transcoder Error, sent log file to Elby
When The Game Stands Tall From ISO to Clone BD Complete Copy to Verbatim BD-RE 25GB Failed with Cinavia Audio Error on Sony but played on newer Samsung Blu Ray Player, sent log file to Elby
That makes at least two Sony movies with Cinavia. I read an article from a link on this forum, stating that this can now be defeated, using Any DVD HD &Clone BD.

Since the release of Clone BD my success rate has only been about 25% burning discs and about 60% creating MP4 or MKV files depending on the version of Clone BD.

Still hoping to see a guide!

Last edited:
Back