• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD just made two coasters: Attempting first copy to BD-r25

mferring

I am a long time user and lifetime subscriber to AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD. So I have some experience with these products. I just purchased a lifetime subscription to CloneBD. I do of course recognize that this is early in the development of this product and know that we should expect some bugs. The below is to report my experience and hopefully help in the continued improvement.

So I ripped the full BD to my hard drive using AnyDVD HD. Worked fine as expected. Then I tried twice to create BD-r disks of the movie (I have since noted the great advice to create an ISO version of the movie first and test it prior to burning). Since it was over 30Gb in length, I choose to compress it to the selected BD-r25 option (around 23.25Gb in the program).

The first time I choose to keep all the features. When I tried to play the disk it would play all of the preamble material (previews and such), but when it got to the movie it just started an endless loop of attempting to play the movie and then going back to the previous disclaimer section. (BTW, I could play the movie with NERO Blu Ray player on my PC, but neither a Toshiba Blu Ray player or a Playstation 3 would play it).

So then I decided to use the option to just burn the movie without the extras. This time, when I tried to play the movie I was presented with a single screen with a big box on the right with a single selection of "Main Movie". Again, using NERO Blu Ray Player, the movie would play on my PC. However, it would not on either the Toshiba or the PS3. In both cases when I tried to select "Main Movie", the devices got stuck in a load cycle.....Then when I tried to select the "play" button, both devices appeared to interpret this as a "stop" button and both exited the program.

Soooo, not sure where to go from here. Obviously I spent $100 bucks for a program that would work....so I am hoping to help make that happen. In all cases, CloneBD said that the copy was made successfully. I do not want to make another bad disc, so how do I go about making a logfile in that case? Also, any other suggestions to make this work?

Many thanks for any help you can provide....

When it's finished encoding hold down the 'Alt' key, you'll get an option to send an email with the logfile, or to save a logfile which you can upload to the forum.

I am a long time user and lifetime subscriber to AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD. So I have some experience with these products. I just purchased a lifetime subscription to CloneBD. I do of course recognize that this is early in the development of this product and know that we should expect some bugs. The below is to report my experience and hopefully help in the continued improvement.

So I ripped the full BD to my hard drive using AnyDVD HD. Worked fine as expected. Then I tried twice to create BD-r disks of the movie (I have since noted the great advice to create an ISO version of the movie first and test it prior to burning). Since it was over 30Gb in length, I choose to compress it to the selected BD-r25 option (around 23.25Gb in the program).

The first time I choose to keep all the features. When I tried to play the disk it would play all of the preamble material (previews and such), but when it got to the movie it just started an endless loop of attempting to play the movie and then going back to the previous disclaimer section. (BTW, I could play the movie with NERO Blu Ray player on my PC, but neither a Toshiba Blu Ray player or a Playstation 3 would play it).

So then I decided to use the option to just burn the movie without the extras. This time, when I tried to play the movie I was presented with a single screen with a big box on the right with a single selection of "Main Movie". Again, using NERO Blu Ray Player, the movie would play on my PC. However, it would not on either the Toshiba or the PS3. In both cases when I tried to select "Main Movie", the devices got stuck in a load cycle.....Then when I tried to select the "play" button, both devices appeared to interpret this as a "stop" button and both exited the program.

Soooo, not sure where to go from here. Obviously I spent $100 bucks for a program that would work....so I am hoping to help make that happen. In all cases, CloneBD said that the copy was made successfully. I do not want to make another bad disc, so how do I go about making a logfile in that case? Also, any other suggestions to make this work?

Many thanks for any help you can provide....

You have to wait until the program is done processing your disc into an iso or mkv, etc., and then you hold down the ALT key until you see the options for saving or sending log files to Support.

If you can't send a log file, check out this link from a issue I had last week.

I'm still using BD-Rebuilder, since it's free, but I am also sending log files to elby/Slysoft so that they can make this software at least as good as BD-Rebuilder/Handbrake/MakeMKV.

With everyone's help, they will get this right.

Holding ALT does not seem to work....

Thanks for the advice folks.....However, I can't seem to make holding the ALT key work and did not find a folder labelled (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CrashDumps).

I tried to attach a screen print of where the program was, but apparently the file size was too large. It was basically at the end of the encode to an ISO period. It says that "your copy was created Successfully". It gives me an option to open destination folder, process another disc, or quit.

I then tried to view the ISO using VLC, which did not seem to work either! So as you might guess, I am getting a bit frustrated.....

Thoughts?

Thanks for the advice folks.....However, I can't seem to make holding the ALT key work and did not find a folder labelled (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CrashDumps).

I tried to attach a screen print of where the program was, but apparently the file size was too large. It was basically at the end of the encode to an ISO period. It says that "your copy was created Successfully". It gives me an option to open destination folder, process another disc, or quit.

I then tried to view the ISO using VLC, which did not seem to work either! So as you might guess, I am getting a bit frustrated.....

Thoughts?

I would try to let Tom or one of the Support people with CloneBD know about this.

I've been working with Support also on the lack of the ALT key working with my PC too, so I hope that things will work out for you as well.

SUpport

Thanks again for the help. How do I contact Tom/Clone BD support people?

BTW, just for grins, and to waste BD-r discs, I decided to burn the ISO image I created to disc and see if it would work taking that route. Well, it looks like it is the image, not the CloneBD burn process since I had the same problem. I could view the movie via NERO Blu Ray player (regular menu did not work normally though), but it would not work in my Toshiba or PS3. Again, won't load the movie....gets stuck in some sort of loop.....

sorry for thread stealing but im also wanting to make a logfile for transformers AOE . exactly when do I hold the ALT key.
is it when the screen says copy successful and the disc has ejected ?

BTW, just for grins, and to waste BD-r discs, I decided to burn the ISO image I created to disc and see if it would work taking that route. Well, it looks like it is the image, not the CloneBD burn process since I had the same problem. I could view the movie via NERO Blu Ray player (regular menu did not work normally though), but it would not work in my Toshiba or PS3. Again, won't load the movie....gets stuck in some sort of loop.....
Aware of issue, thank you.

How to contact elby/Slysofft on any problems with CloneBD

Sorry I got back to you late. I was tied up with my issue on my PC.

Anyway, if you have anymore issues, you need to let CloneBD finish any disc you are trying to process, and then send any logs or incomplete logs to bugs@elby.ch.

Once again, good luck.

Has anybody simply decrypted a bluray and burned it using clonBD. Without any issues?

sent from my xperia z3

I did frozen on bluray with no problems and ripping bluray already copied works great

Back