• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Clone BD crashing

whtlightning

I have been using Clone BD successfully for years with Windows 7, 10, and now 11 for the past year. It has always worked fine, until 3 weeks ago. The setup went fine but when I pushed 'Begin Conversion' the screen with the graph only lasted about 1 second until the whole program completely crashed. Windows did not crash. This has repeated several times with different BluRay disks. How do I get error codes or a log file when the Clone BD completely crashes and goes away? I have sent messages to Elby both from their web site and via email including Windows error files. I have heard nothing back from Elby. Are they still there? I have an Intel i5-11400, not overclocked. I have replaced the BDR drive, no help. Graphics are Intel from the CPU, latest drivers. I'm about at the end of ideas. Any suggestions of what else I can do to chase this bugger down?

Windows Eventlog might show some info:
rightclick on the Windows icon - Event Viewer
Check the Application Log at the time the crash occured

I have been using Clone BD successfully for years with Windows 7, 10, and now 11 for the past year. It has always worked fine, until 3 weeks ago. The setup went fine but when I pushed 'Begin Conversion' the screen with the graph only lasted about 1 second until the whole program completely crashed. Windows did not crash. This has repeated several times with different BluRay disks. How do I get error codes or a log file when the Clone BD completely crashes and goes away? I have sent messages to Elby both from their web site and via email including Windows error files. I have heard nothing back from Elby. Are they still there? I have an Intel i5-11400, not overclocked. I have replaced the BDR drive, no help. Graphics are Intel from the CPU, latest drivers. I'm about at the end of ideas. Any suggestions of what else I can do to chase this bugger down?

I reported this to elby:

The crash is due to the incompatibility with the newest Intel graphics drivers.

Newest is 101.2114

Roll back to 100.9684 didn't work

Roll back to 100.9466 works. I don't know exactly where in between the problem starts.

Here is the web site:

https://www.intel.de/content/www/de/de/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html

For older versions click the white box under "Version". It then lists older versions for download.

Coppervid! You rock dude! Spot on diagnosis. I had the latest update from Intel (31.0.101.4091). Intel wouldn't let me see anything back past .4090 so I dug out my OEM disk from Shuttle and loaded the original setup (27.20.100.9316). After the reboot I tried CloneBD again and it worked just fine. Thank you. I am still wondering what became of Elby. Ignoring trouble reports will never help your reputation which really hurts the bottom line.

Maybe I have the same problem because CloneBd always crashes. I have Intel UHD Graphics 630. Drivers are now up to date but CloneBd failed.

Can't find older drivers for my graphic card on intel website....

Use my link and expand the white box on top.

Intel only give me the choice of the newer drivers for my graphic card when I expand the white box...

Does your link of drivers will work with my graphic card ? I have an Intel UHD 630.

Thanks ! It worked but after intalling this driver, Quick Sync HEVC Hardware decoding is not available....only software.

Back