• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD crashes

quintas

I am trying the trial version to see if it is worth buying. I'm not really interested in 1:1 copy, that's free with Img Burn. All I want to do is compress a 40+Gb disc to fit on a 25Gb blank RE.
I tried 2 films (Avatar and The Amazing Spiderman) The first part of the process -reading and creating image takes 3 to 4 hours And then the source disc is ejected and you are prompted to
load a writable medium. The 25Gb disc loads and is NOT recognised by Clone BD and all data is lost. The 25 Gb disc is good and has subsequently worked on my LG ext. reader/writer that I used with Clone BD.

Back