• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD Backups don't work on Samsung BD-H6500 and 3 Backup Failures

MCalca1706

I just tried backing up 3 Blu Ray Discs over the weekend and as usual they all failed!
Star Trek Generations Paramount 1994
Star Trek Nemesis Paramount 2002
Hall And Oates at the Troubadour 2008

I use either Any DVD HD or Clone BD to rip to either an ISO File or DVD Folder. Later I

use this to burn to a 25GB BD-RE. The process says it's successful about 99% of the time

even though 80% do not work when tested.

Suddenly things are even worse then usual. Clone BD is only backing up or burning 8GB out

of Blu Ray disc, This shows up after the process as data written.

I tried these three discs a few times and could not get a working backup.

I have included log files for all three.
I usually get a notice when there is a new version of Clone BD or Any DVD HD but this time
I did not.

I tried to go to Slysoft.com to check for updates and could not reach the site via

Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer! I kept getting errors stating that the page was

unavailable or could not be accessed!

Another problem I have with Clone BD is, that the few backups that do work, will not work on my

main player the Samsung BD-H6500. They will only play on a Sony 790 and a Samsung 5900.

Why won't any of your backups work on the Samsung BD-H6500? I have tested on two

Samsung BD-H6500 units and it's the same story.

Attachments

• Star Trek Nemesis Any DVD HD Rip to Clone BD to TDK 25GB BD_RE Comlete Copy Log File.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Hall and Oates Clone BD Transcoder Errors Log File.zip
    326.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Hall and Oates Clone BD Errors .png
    Hall and Oates Clone BD Errors .png
    645.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Firefox Can't Find The Server At WWW.slysoft.com.jpg
    Firefox Can't Find The Server At WWW.slysoft.com.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_7.6.9.0_Info_G_ST_GENERATIONS_AC.ziplog
    303.7 KB · Views: 1
Back