Hi guys, yesterday I tried to compress this UHD to a 50GB disc with CloneBD 18.104.22.168. The program crashed repeatedly leaving no error message and just closed. At the moment I'm trying 22.214.171.124 and it seems to work but there is a strange effect. At 11% the video froze and the conversion bitrate went to 0%. After maximizing the CloneBD window and then reducing it to a window again it continued to work. But then it crashed also just closing the program. The m2ts file was 7GB. Right now I check 126.96.36.199 and will report back later if does the job. FYI- DVDFab converted it without choking on anything. Source was a "rip to folder" with AnyDVD and it also went trough the rip w/o any issues.