• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD 1.0.7.1 Bug in default Language and Subtitle selection field

Atreou

I am testing this software since the version 1.0.6.x. I am really waiting for the final version. Great job so far ... but ...

For me there is one big issue inside the particial copy mode. In the dropdown boxes for the default language and default subtitle there are onle one entry for each country. Often there a more than one language-tracks for a country on a bluray. They are not reachable at this point of the software.

Very bad is this issue for setting forced subtitles as default. Mostly the 2nd or 3rd english sub is the correct one which are not displayed and offcourse not reachable.

The second part of the issue is, that the list ist sorted by languagename. That is not very helpful to identify the needed one. It would be better to display the entries in the original order (as they are stored on the bluray) like it is shown in the selection area of the software (right border of the select titles window - brown box) of the particial copy mode.

I mean not the "General language Preferences" window on top of this screen! There are the entries also stripped, and this is OK here.

best regards

For me there is one big issue inside the particial copy mode. In the dropdown boxes for the default language and default subtitle there are onle one entry for each country. Often there a more than one language-tracks for a country on a bluray. They are not reachable at this point of the software.

I don't think this is a bug, this seems to be just how the developers have intended it.
I agree completely with your suggestion and mentioned the same thing when this feature was added back in 1.0.6.2 but it hasn't changed, developers may not see it as a problem or needed addition.

If really needed you can use BDedit and manually adjust the default stream selection, I use BDedit on every partial CloneBD output as there are some things I don't like and remove/edit myself.

It may not let you choose which is the default subtitle or audio track for a particular language by choosing the language along the top, but it does add all tracks in for that language. So if I choose 'English' All the English audio and subtitle tracks are ticked automatically, you then go over to the right and click on the 'settings' tab it shows you a list of all the audio and subtitle tracks, usually in the order they are stored on the disc. I don't see the list sorted in the settings tab by language. Whenever I get a Blu-ray that has multiple English audio and subtitle tracks they are always shown in the order they are stored in the file, so I often see English subtitles in 1st, 3rd, 6th with other languages in between, and I can always access all the subtitles from either a partial Blu-ray output or an MKV.

Last edited:
The option I'm referring to (and I think the OP is also) is on the final output page on a partial copy where you select size etc.
Under 'Default Languages' it is not possible to make/select the 2nd English Audio/Subtitle (or whatever) as the default selection in a proper player.

I suggest this is renamed to 'Default Tracks' and then it lists each track that the user has selected, so then the 2nd track of a particular language could be selected as default.

Nothing wrong with the title selection page/listings that is fine.

Back