• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD “process stream” error

Dr John

Hi, I apologize as I’m pretty tech illiterate. I’ve used Clone BD for a long time, no issues. Moved to a new PC couple years ago and all well. Last few days I am getting the error code below.

Usually it happens after the initial pre-processing to a temporary file, and I can’t then start the burn. Other times it seems to pop up when the film ends and the supplements start.

Another thread mentioned a graphics driver issue; I tried updating and still problem persists. I even tried Clone BD on another newer PC, still happens.

Not brand dependent. Criterion, BFI, Kino all had problem. I’ve tried about 10, only a couple worked but can’t figure out if those discs had any different characteristics.

One disc failed, worked a second time, then failed again

I sent about 6 logs to Elby developers and they’re looking into it. But wondering if anyone else is having this problem or knows what’s going on?

Again I’m a tech dinosaur and know you guys are all wizards so please excuse my ignorance!

100:00:02.4881 - TERROR 1

[0x00000000005 f40 {Intel QuickSyno-encoder processino result: -17

00:00:02.4881 - TERROR 1

10x00000000005f40] transcode stop error:

0x80004005

[0x00000000005f140] last reported error:

Intel QuickSync-encoder)processing result: -17'

(6)

[00:00:02.488] - Error in processStreams

Hi, I apologize as I’m pretty tech illiterate. I’ve used Clone BD for a long time, no issues. Moved to a new PC couple years ago and all well. Last few days I am getting the error code below.

Usually it happens after the initial pre-processing to a temporary file, and I can’t then start the burn. Other times it seems to pop up when the film ends and the supplements start.

Another thread mentioned a graphics driver issue; I tried updating and still problem persists. I even tried Clone BD on another newer PC, still happens.

Not brand dependent. Criterion, BFI, Kino all had problem. I’ve tried about 10, only a couple worked but can’t figure out if those discs had any different characteristics.

One disc failed, worked a second time, then failed again

I sent about 6 logs to Elby developers and they’re looking into it. But wondering if anyone else is having this problem or knows what’s going on?

Again I’m a tech dinosaur and know you guys are all wizards so please excuse my ignorance!

100:00:02.4881 - TERROR 1

[0x00000000005 f40 {Intel QuickSyno-encoder processino result: -17

10x00000000005f40] transcode stop error:

0x80004005

[0x00000000005f140] last reported error:

Intel QuickSync-encoder)processing result: -17'

(6)

[00:00:02.488] - Error in processStreams
This should've been posted in the CloneBD Forum.

Also, always post the complete CloneBD log whenever you have a problem.

See this:

See this:
Yes I saw that. My driver was not updated when this occurred. It was an original driver. I will try downloading the drivers you mention though.

I moved it already.
Thank you. I will try downloading the Intel driver you mentioned later today. In this case though my driver had not been updated but hopefully it works. I’ll also try and attach the full logs. Wasn’t able to do that before.

Really appreciate the advice!

Hi!

I have attached 3 logs....I hope I did this right :(

Cure, Notorious, Infernal Affairs

The error typically pops about after the temporary file is complete, and the Burn is about to start.
Thanks for your help.

I will try downloading the Intel drivers as well and hope that is all that is wrong!

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.3.1.0.CURE.cbdlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD.1.3.1.0.CURE.cbdlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD.1.3.1.0.INFERNAL_AFFAIRS_II.cbdlog
    131.2 KB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD.1.3.1.0.NOTORIOUS.cbdlog
    8.1 MB · Views: 1
Hi.... i tired to download intel 100.9466 as suggested but my PC has messages saying it is not authorized for that driver and will not install....

On this PC the current driver is Intel graphics 630 26.20.100.7925

I believe this was the original driver that worked on Clone BD as the log shows it installed at the time I purchased the PC in 2020

Last edited:
UPDATE

I was finally able to download an older driver that seems to work. Conversion rate a bit slower but acceleration is working

27-20 100 9316
2021-02-18

One disc has been successful. Will update after I try a few more.

If this is a problem with the latest CloneBD version I hope they can fix it. In my case the Intel drivers had not been updated for two years.

Thanks

UPDATE 2
Well that didn't last long.
Problem continues....I sent 3 logs to Elby support and will see.
For whatever reason, once disc is processed error occurs and cannot start the burn process.

If anyone has any idea I would greatly appreciate them.
Attached latest failures

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.3.1.0.GUESS WHOS COMING TO DINNER.cbdlog
    189.8 KB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD.1.3.1.0.DESIGNATED VICTIM 1.cbdlog
    163.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.3.1.0.NOTORIOUS 1.cbdlog
    176.2 KB · Views: 0
UPDATE 3

No word from Elby yet

But I think this might be disc dependent

I have tried all the following combos:

1) 3 different PC's - one reburbished Acer, two relatively new HP's - all running most updated Windows 10
2) Most recent version of Clone BD; and a two year old version of Clone BD (ANYDVD as well)
3) several diferent versions of Intel graphics - including the recommended 27-20 100 9316
4) An updated Radeon AMD graphics driver

Several older Criterion (purchased prior to 2018); a two year old Arrow Video; and a Mondo Macabre disc finish the processing and allow for burning
Yet most recent Criterion (purchased in last 6 months) and a more recent Eureka - give the process error at the end of the processing

Apart from trying a new Blu Ray writer and waiting for Elby not sure what to do - it does seem somewhat less than totally arbitrary, so I will continue to drive new blu rays.

Anyone with any ideas I am always grateful to you!

J

What is Criterion and Eureka? Most likely CBD does not like the newest graphics drivers and you will be better off using older hardware.

Sorry, criterion and eureka are two companies who make blu rays of films.
I’ve copied hundreds of their blu rays onto blank discs over the years.

I tried the older intel graphics you recommended at that seemed to help but some newer blu rays are still getting the error

Do you think Elby will fix this bug in next update? I’m guessing others must be having this issue?

Back