• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clond DVD Freezes after start up

scater

This is a recent problem that started this morning.
I have 2 Pioneer 111D DVD Burners, Athlon 4400X2, 2GB ram, 1.5TB hard disk space (600GB Free across 6 disk drives), OS is on a dedicated 10,000rpm Barracuda.

Previously I am able to rip 2 DVD's simultaneously and BURN 2 simultaneously with NO problem even while multi tasking.

Today I tried to rip a disc and CloneDVD locks up after I start the program and select the drive. It starts teh preview but when I click next to select the target drive & folder it locks and the process jams at 50% CPU utilization in the task manager!

Re-booted 2x and still same crap.

Only changes since last known rip/burn was installing NERO 7 again (It was on there before cohabitating with CloneDVD but crapped out so I re-installed it). Also Photoshop CS2 and adobe acrobat were having issues so I also had to reinstall those programs.

Tried:
- Uninstall & reinstalling CloneDVD
- Turnign off AV protection
- Re-boot 2x

Anyone experience the same here???

Is there a solution?

Tks.

Only changes since last known rip/burn was installing NERO 7 again (It was on there before cohabitating with CloneDVD but crapped out so I re-installed it

INCD installed with Nero7?

Back