• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clnoe CD setting need help.

wade7575

I really like Clone CD a lot and the only thing I don't like is that I have a separate Partition on my PC where I send all the temp files for my burning programs to,I noticed that everytime I have to tell Clone CD to send it to the Partition is there a way to make it so I can set it as my default.

I would like to see a default setting.

Clone CD settings

First time posting I know I am not posting right becasue I seem to be replying to this exiting post but please be patient I can't figure out where to type this question.

How do I change the burn speed (slow it down) when copying cds? I don't see any speed options in settings, tools, etc. Thank you.

First time posting I know I am not posting right becasue I seem to be replying to this exiting post but please be patient I can't figure out where to type this question.

How do I change the burn speed (slow it down) when copying cds? I don't see any speed options in settings, tools, etc. Thank you.

It's in the profiles. You should read the manual, all is described there (click "help" in the menu).

I really like Clone CD a lot and the only thing I don't like is that I have a separate Partition on my PC where I send all the temp files for my burning programs to,I noticed that everytime I have to tell Clone CD to send it to the Partition is there a way to make it so I can set it as my default.

I would like to see a default setting.

CloneCD remembers your last setting.

Back