• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clipping sound during music CD playback

smxt

After recording some music CDs I'm getting a clipping sound on some tracks. I've tried slowing the recording speed and recording to disk first rather than recording on the fly. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

After recording some music CDs I'm getting a clipping sound on some tracks. I've tried slowing the recording speed and recording to disk first rather than recording on the fly. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

It's possible the problem is a result of a faulty source disc. I'd try ripping the audio to your hard drive and playing back the files. If the sound has a clipping sound on your hard drive, then your backup will as well.

Also, use Maxell CD-R Pro (these are Taiyo Yudens with a protective coating), Verbatim Datalife Plus, or Taiyo Yuden cd-rs only.

Back