• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clefia,

neil2047

has anyone heard much about this new drm ? although not unduly concerned as any dvd and clone cd usually beat most of these new `developements`:clap: still the best software around in my opinion:bowdown: from what little i have read it shouldnt pose a big threat to slysoft it would suit the company who developed yet another annoyance if people boycotter their mechandise what do other slysoft users think:agree:

That link doesn't work for me. At least, not at the moment . . .

Hmm... just tried again and it worked for me.

I'll quote 2 key portions:

Wolfgang Gruener @ TG Daily said:
So far, Sony has described the technology as a 128-bit block encryption that supports key lengths of 128, 192 or 256 bits. According to the company, CLEFIA is strong enough to defend content against "known cryptoanalytic attacks."

and

Wolfgang Gruener @ TG Daily said:
Compared to preceding encryption technologies, the company claims that CLEFIA offer more security while requiring fewer operations during encoding and decoding processes - which reduces the strain on hardware and could pave the way to smaller and better performing AV devices. Apparently, the technology achieves a maximum data bandwidth of 1.42 Gb/s in 90 nm CMOS cell libraries, which - according to Sony - would be efficient enough to bring CLEFIA to smartcard environments.

Hmm... just tried again and it worked for me.

I wonder if my ISP is messing up router tables again.

"Not Found
The requested URL /2007/03/23/sony_clefia/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

Odd that it doesn't work for either of you. I use OpenDNS for my DNS server.

Back