• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cleaning

fortebab1

What would be a good cleaner to use toclean my pc burner

Last edited:
Compressed air. If you need to clean the outer surface or the tray.....use a 50/50 solution of Isopropyl alcohol and water.
You can also use alcohol and a Q-Tip to GENTLY clean the lense.

I just dont get why it is not reaching?
Anyway did you try to clean the lens with the help of Cleaning disc. You can try it.:agree:

The case needs to be removed to clean the lense with a Q-Tip but air will usually take care of it. The cleaning discs with the little brushes are NOT good to use. The brushes can misalign the lense.

Sorry

I can never put a new thread on this site. I alway's have to enter the thread on someone elses thread. I have clone dvd and any dvd. They have been working for me perfectly for me for years. All of a sudden both my drives on my hp pc stopped working. Neither will play anything. This hp pc is only one year old. Is ther anything i can do.
Thanks so much.
:mad:

I can never put a new thread on this site. I alway's have to enter the thread on someone elses thread. I have clone dvd and any dvd. They have been working for me perfectly for me for years. All of a sudden both my drives on my hp pc stopped working. Neither will play anything. This hp pc is only one year old. Is ther anything i can do.
Thanks so much.
:mad:

Do the drives show in Device manager? If so, Uninstall the drives (in Device Manager), reboot and Windows will reinstall them.

To start a new thread. Clik on the appropriate area for your new thread. i.e. CD/DVD Drives.
Look in the upper left hand corner of your screen and look for "New Thread".

Clik there and you will get a new screen.

Last edited:
Back