• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cleaning up "DVD Video Files" drop-down menu

lmc

In CloneDVD, on the 2nd screen, the "Title Configuration" screen - I would like to clean out previous selections that still show as available on the drop down menu. I want it to show only the DVD drive (G: in my instance) as an option. It used to only show the "G:" drive on the drop down menu for the "DVD Video Files" section on this screen, but over the last year or so other drives and movie titles started to show up from previous titles that I have backed up.
I'm going to attempt to attach a screen snapshot that I saved in Word.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
lmc
:p

Attachments

• CloneDVDIssue2.zip
    67.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
In CloneDVD, on the 2nd screen, the "Title Configuration" screen - I would like to clean out previous selections that still show as available on the drop down menu. I want it to show only the DVD drive (G: in my instance) as an option. It used to only show the "G:" drive on the drop down menu for the "DVD Video Files" section on this screen, but over the last year or so other drives and movie titles started to show up from previous titles that I have backed up.
I'm going to attempt to attach a screen snapshot that I saved in Word.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
lmc
:p

I had questions pertaining to the same accumulations of previous selections and emailed support@elby.ch.
They suggested a regedit option or just uninstall and reinstall CloneDVD2 to clear out previous selections.:disagree:
Maybe drop them an email and make a suggestion to be able to clear out that history build up!;)

Back