• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cleaning out AnyDVD older versions. How?

lofty

Seem to recall I saw a few notes about this on another forum but I can't remember what the mod said.

How does one go about getting rid of any old AnyDVD files and registration details etc, before installing a new version?

Sorry if this has been answered before but a search didn't find it for me.

Lofty, first be sure your key is safely backed up somewhere. These instructions are for XP, go to control panel and select “Add or Remove Software”. When the list populates AnyDVD should be near the top of the list. Select remove and answer yes to remove all components. That should do it.

Thanks Spanky. OK, I'm familiar enough with Add\Remove but I thought this guy reckoned there were other areas that needing flushing, like the registry and prog\common files?

There is a free program “CCleaner” that’s good for that sort of cleanup, if you think you need it.

@ lofty,

The SlySoft Technical Support Staff has commented a couple of times in the Forum that using the Windows normal “Add or Remove Programs” uninstall function is totally sufficient in removing the SlySoft AnyDVD software program.

Regards,
Coaster

Back