• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clean-up video clock timings database

Plutotype

Hi folks,

I found out, that "Clean-up video clock timings database" is an important button. Today, I have watched a movie and it dropped frames like hell. It showed 1 dropped frame in 40sec using madvr stats. I installed latest MPC-HC, madvr and Reclock, but the problem remained. Then I went into the regedit tool and found out, that Reclock entries ( including settings and timings database ) stay intact also after uninstallation. I manually deleted all entries and installed Reclock again. This returned original stats ( 1 frame drop in 2 hours and more ).

What is corrupting the timings database, that some video files clock adaptation is not working properly after some time?
Would it be possible to somehow fix this issue? Or how can I prevent it from happening?

Thanks

I had the same question before. It would be useful if there was a "lock video clock timings database" option.

I have run into this problem before regularly when I was using IIRC a Radeon 7790. It seemed to happen to me after I'd pause a video in full screen exclusive and let it sit there until the power saving options kicked in and the monitor turned off (Pioneer KRP-500M). After that I had to reset the timings. Perhaps when the monitor turns on again and the playback continues it messes up the refresh a tiny bit?

There may be different reasons for this to happen though, I don't see a simple solution for this besides just resetting the timings database when it happens.

Back