• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clean install of AnyDvd 6.1.3.3 on my vista x64 system causes complete system freeze

robertob

Doing a clean install of AnyDvd 6.1.3.3 on my vista x64 system causes complete system freeze when the installer completes and the "Close" option attempts to run "C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe" -c. When I reboot the system continues to freeze when I logon and it attempts to execute the following installer created registry key setting.
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"AnyDVD"="\"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\SlySoft\\AnyDVD\\AnyDVD.exe\"".

I did not experience these issues when I first installed AnyDvd about a month back on the same hardware and os setup. I've tried complete uninstall and reinstall processes to address this issue but had no luck. Help!

Back