• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clarification, please.

Cactus Jack

The description for CloneDVD Mobile says "Copying a DVD to your mobile video machine is achieved in a few mouse clicks and without the need to rip it to your hard-disk." Does this mean that if an iPod is connected to the computer, CloneDVD Mobile will rip a DVD to an iPod-compatible file directly on the iPod? Will it then be playable on the iPod?

Trying to determine whether iTunes is required anywhere in the process. My apologies if this has already been covered; my searches did not find an answer.

Thanks,
Cactus

@Cactus,

I can't answer the question about iTunes needed or not. However the best practice is to convert the DVD to the appropriate file format by saving to your harddrive. Then drag and drop to your portable device.

If iTunes is required to drag and drop to an Apple device then it would be needed.

~KnoWei

Back