• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Circle of Iron (BD 2d) with log

thefrog

AnyDVD HD version 8.0.8.0 (latest, I think)

Scanning results in: "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!" pop-up followed by "ERROR processing Blu-ray disc! Please check the AnyDVD status window for Details."

This is probably in the log file, but here is the INFO for the Disc:

Code:
Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.8.0, BDPHash.bin 16-11-29)
HL-DT-ST BD-RE BP50NB40 1.00 N005505MD6F9FA3917
Drive (Hardware) Region: free
Drive supports AACS version: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 19344832 sectors (37782 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: CIRCLEOFIRON
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 12
couldn't retrieve AGID!
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I hope this is useful and I have provided the correct information.

US Version: 2009(?)
UPC: 8 27058 70069 6

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_G_CIRCLEOFIRON.ziplog
    156.9 KB · Views: 5
This is probably in the log file, but here is the INFO for the Disc:

AnyDVD has a few known keys for this title since 2009, but you seem to have some "remastered" edition unknown to AnyDVD.
That's why AnyDVD requires a full authentication to calculate the keys.

You're running AnyDVD in VMWare and your virtualized drive doesn't seem to support the full command set.
What's the host system?

As soon as someone else has inserted that same variant of this disc, it will work for you, too. But that might take a while or never happen at all.

AnyDVD has a few known keys for this title since 2009, but you seem to have some "remastered" edition unknown to AnyDVD.
That's why AnyDVD requires a full authentication to calculate the keys.

You're running AnyDVD in VMWare and your virtualized drive doesn't seem to support the full command set.
What's the host system?

As soon as someone else has inserted that same variant of this disc, it will work for you, too. But that might take a while or never happen at all.

It seems kind of unlikely that it is a new set of keys, but it is a newly purchased item. Packaging says 2009 on the paper insert.

Host is VMWare ESXi 6.0.0update2
The Drive is an LG Ultra Slim Portable BP50NB40 (it has a SATA drive inside the USB 2.0 enclosure it came with) which is passed-thru to WinXP guest as SCSI
Circle of Iron is the 4th BD I have tried, I could try to fix the non-virtualized WinXP system, but it had a small fire.

Based on your feedback, I will try this BD on a Non-Virtualized system and report back. (I feel foolish for not considering this before)

Thank you for the pointer Pete, the problem was Virtualization, I can confirm that the BD works fine with this drive on a different machine. I will use this BD to test some other methods under VMWare ESXi -- I wasn't expecting this problem.

I shucked this drive out of the USB enclosure and attached it to the SATA cables. I tried a number of methods (controller pass-through to the VM -- which never worked for me) and attaching the device via the VMWare Virtual SCSI controller worked in this instance. However, I installed some drivers from the article https://www.v-front.de/2013/11/how-to-make-your-unsupported-sata-ahci.html and it works OK, other than seeming a tad slow.

Back