• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CinEx HD does it work?

Seanvk

I looked at CunEx years ago when it first came out and wasn't real impressed. How well does it work today? Has it improved?

I have no idea, this is the RedFox Forum, I never heard of that program

I have, it's the dvdcrap "cinavia removal tool". That said, you're in the wrong forum for that. You're better of asking over at the monkey's place.

This is the third party software forums correct? CinEd HD is third-party software. So how is it that I'm not in the right form? It can be used with clone DVD and cloned Blu-ray. So I was wondering if anyone here has used it and what they think of it.

It is yes, but what we mean I'd that you're probably not very likely to find users that use that thing here or know if it's improved. Your best option would be the monkeys forum. That's all were saying.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

It is not made By dvdfab JFYI it is made by Ingo forester and I would not advise anyone to buy it they stopped updating for new titles about a year ago and it doesn't look like their will be any further updates works fine for older titles.

The Monkey works better but they replace the entire movie sound track and their cinavia list of supported titles isn't great.

Back