CinEx HD does it work?

Discussion in 'Third Party Products' started by Seanvk, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Seanvk

Seanvk Member

I looked at CunEx years ago when it first came out and wasn't real impressed. How well does it work today? Has it improved?

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I have no idea, this is the RedFox Forum, I never heard of that program

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

I have, it's the dvdcrap "cinavia removal tool". That said, you're in the wrong forum for that. You're better of asking over at the monkey's place.

4. Seanvk

Seanvk Member

This is the third party software forums correct? CinEd HD is third-party software. So how is it that I'm not in the right form? It can be used with clone DVD and cloned Blu-ray. So I was wondering if anyone here has used it and what they think of it.

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

It is yes, but what we mean I'd that you're probably not very likely to find users that use that thing here or know if it's improved. Your best option would be the monkeys forum. That's all were saying.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

6. BRCS

BRCS Well-Known Member

It is not made By dvdfab JFYI it is made by Ingo forester and I would not advise anyone to buy it they stopped updating for new titles about a year ago and it doesn't look like their will be any further updates works fine for older titles.

The Monkey works better but they replace the entire movie sound track and their cinavia list of supported titles isn't great.

7. StoneyJSG

StoneyJSG Well-Known Member

Just use any dvd with cloneBD to remove cinavia.