• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cinevia blocker?

mimaro46

I dont know if this is the right place to post this question, But, does anydvd now block cinevia built into the power dvd 12 software?

I dont know if this is the right place to post this question, But, does anydvd now block cinevia built into the power dvd 12 software?

That would the Slyce...the up and coming new version by Slysoft that is pending release that will work on defeating Cinvia protection...

Not true at all, AnyDVD now does indeed patch PowerDVD 12 so it no longer detects Cinavia. This has been pretty big news and has been in the stickies for over the past week.

That would the Slyce...the up and coming new version by Slysoft that is pending release that will work on defeating Cinvia protection...

Wrong, wrong, wrong. AnyDVD does indeed patch PDVD 12 now so it can't detect the cinavia signal. Have you not bothered to read the last few beta announcements?

But it doesn't work for everyone. Some people get a fatal error when trying to use PDVD 12 with the Cinavia blocker switched on

If you are truly into software playing, why not switch to a non-licensed software player like XBMC, VSO and others which are Cinavia free, until a true circumvention for ALL fans comes or true removal of Cinavia for all DVD fans EVER comes.:)

I believe most of the non-licensed software players will play ISO image, BDMV folders, with or without menus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe most of the non-licensed software players will play ISO image, BDMV folders, with or without menus.
You believe wrong, nearly all non licensed players will not play back full Java menu's, they either play the longest playlist, need the correct playlist to be chosen or you have to turn on Speedmenu's for those that will support any kind of menu

Last edited:
Wrong, wrong, wrong. AnyDVD does indeed patch PDVD 12 now so it can't detect the cinavia signal. Have you not bothered to read the last few beta announcements?

I don't use PowerDVD...so I don't bother with PowerDVD. WinDVD Pro 11 works just fine for DVD/BD. So no sleep lost on me....

You believe wrong, nearly all non licensed players will not play back full Java menu's, they either play the longest playlist, need th ecorrect playlist to be chosen or you have to turn on Speedmenu's for those that will support any kind of menu

So what is the problem with selecting the correct playlist and selecting Speedmenu's before the rip? Load an unprotected ISO into your Virtual CloneDrive after the AnyDVD HD rip, instead of having AnyDVD running in the background while playing.

If the source disk has screenpass protection AnyDVD HD will find the correct MPLS playlist for you,(before the rip or after the rip) and if the source disk does not have screenpass protection, BD info can find the correct MPLS playlist for you, and load (select) that correct playlist into your software player.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing wrong with doing that, but that's not what you said. As I pointed out in bold when I quoted you.
Also there's a lot of people out there who like to be able to see the menu and access the extras (my boss is one of them) and having to find the right playlist is beyond him and his family

Back