Cinderella

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Andrew Chapman, Dec 20, 2019.

1. I am new to RedFox and trying to Rip my Cinderella DVD. However when I try to rip it to the hard drive with AnyDVD I get "FileIO 3 VTS_09_1.VOB 77891584 348160" error message.

I have not purchased it yet as the credit card processing is down so I have a trial version and if I can get this to work then its totally worth getting bitcoin and buying this so I can put it on the tablet for my daughter.

Attached Files:

2. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Unless you supply an AnyDVD log, all anyone can do is make a guess and say it's a defective disc.

3. Sorry for the dumb question, but where is the log file so I can upload it?

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Anydvd will tell you that once you create it ;)

5. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Typically, Documents/AnyDVD_logs

From the "Please read this before you post" Sticky, number 5:

6. Attached is the log file for the DVD

Attached Files:

7. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

This disc does not look like an original Disney disc. Is it a copy? Or a counterfeit? In any case, it is defective.

8. I believe it is an original. It is in a case and looks like a legit dvd.

9. Ch3vr0n

All proof sais otherwise

Chances of a disney retail disc having no protection at all, and being single layer: slim to none.

10. I’m guessing that means that means it can’t be ripped?

guessing someone is really good at copying these and selling them. I’ll have to ask the family where they purchased this dvd for my daughter

11. Ch3vr0n

On the contrary. Disc with no protection can be copied even with windows file explorer. It just means that when you encounter ripping problems with those types, it's even more likely to be a dirty/defective disc than usual.