• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia

Steve101stab

Mamma Mia has Cinavia on it, Please help

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_D_MAMMA_MIA.ziplog
    259 KB · Views: 14
AnyDVD cannot remove cinavia on its own. What are you trying to do? That said, it's highly doubtful that that old movie has cinavia.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

If I am not mistaken the first movie that contained Cinavia was in 2010, that movie Mamma Mia came out in 2008.

using windows 10 it has a menu for scanning for cinavia. I upload the movie to the hard drive and than check it for cinava. If it has the message cinavia detected then I know the disc won't play.

** Mod edit Ch3vr0n: advertising spam images removed **

Last edited by a moderator:
'it' is not AnyDVD or a RedFox product. Neither AnyDVD nor CloneBD have a windows context menu option to scan for cinavia. Cinex spam does not belong on the forums and as such images removed. And just because anything (whatever it is) says cinavia is present, does NOT mean it won't play at all. You just need to know what you can play it on or what to use to avoid detection.

And for the record, that title does NOT have cinavia. It's too old. Cinavia only first came into existence in 2010. That's a 2008 title

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

'it' is not AnyDVD or a RedFox product. Neither AnyDVD nor CloneBD have a windows context menu option to scan for cinavia. Cinex spam does not belong on the forums and as such images removed. And just because anything (whatever it is) says cinavia is present, does NOT mean it won't play at all. You just need to know what you can play it on or what to use to avoid detection.

And for the record, that title does NOT have cinavia. It's too old. Cinavia only first came into existence in 2010. That's a 2008 title

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
sorry, I forgot I had the program on my computer. PLEASE ignore my post.

using windows 10 it has a menu for scanning for cinavia. I upload the movie to the hard drive and than check it for cinava. If it has the message cinavia detected then I know the disc won't play.
Looks like a false alarm. You can try CloneBD (trial is enough) to check for Cinavia.

There is NO Cinavia on this movie ... Most of Cinavia titles are from Sony and this movie is a Universal ...

I have been ripping my U.K. disc to my hard drive to avoid scratching the disc ... It ran very very easily and it was in 2008 (did that rip again in 2011 when I lost some files) ...

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

** Mod edit Ch3vr0n: advertising spam images removed **
That program doesnt work. Its a replacement sound technique.

Back