• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia

Yay, the same question again in a different way.

Yes, no, nobody knows, probably

Next version of the same question please...

I'm done

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Please stop be ironic.

As you see NEVER be ironic or not polite to any member of this forum so i demand to be polite to me to.

I'm not being ironic. You just ask the same question over and over in a different way. It won't change the answer. To prove it you asked the question about downsampling again in your previous reply on june 10th, and i already answered that one on may 24th from your post before that one and again on may 26th.

I believe i am NOT the only one that want to exist a way to remove cinavia protection without loosing audio quality.

True but that still won't change the answer that there are NO FREE OPEN SOURCE hd audio encoders. Until someone develops one, it's not going to happen.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

IMHO, the problem with filtering out Cinavia is not a problem with the encoders. It's the methods that are used. The pitch modulation method is pretty much not acceptable to most people and the difference between AC3 and DTS-HD is trivial compared to that problem. :)

My solution to Cinavia is an HTPC, PDVD and AnyDVDHD. The video and audio is original and unchanged. Cinavia is there and is masked by AnyDVDHD blocking PDVD from detecting it.

Also, filtering out the Cinavia watermark is a huge task. It requires isolating the watermark to create a unique mask fingerprint that can be used to re-encode the audio and just subtract that fingerprint.

It was designed to be very hard to filter out (without distortion) and have no idea how close anyone is to that so far :).

ps. on that fingerprint analogy. imagine a finger on a plate of glass and now imagine it slides around the glass. that's the kind of information that has to be isolated to create a fingerprint to cancel out Cinavia.

Last edited:
Back