• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia

FREEVIDEO

Hello iam new in the forum but i use any dvd for about 8 years
i am looking information for cinavia code and my first question is the solution of broke this code is only in blue ray disc not in dvd,

the any dvd 7.6.0.0 solve this problem ,i have to upgrade to anydvdhd and buy clone bd to solve it.
WAITING FOR ANSWERS THANKS

Yes you need to have both AnyDVDHD and CloneBD, thank you.

cinavia not broken with anydvd 7600

hello i followed instructions
upgrade to anydvd hd lifetime licence and download clone bd trial
copy dracula untold bd to a blank bd-25 disc and put in my br sony and cinavia code 3 still there

ANY SUGGESTIONS

hello i followed instructions
upgrade to anydvd hd lifetime licence and download clone bd trial
copy dracula untold bd to a blank bd-25 disc and put in my br sony and cinavia code 3 still there

ANY SUGGESTIONS

Did you enable Cinavia removal? Did the fox in the notification area turn purple? Did you enable AC3 downmixing in CloneBD?

Hello again
no i dont known how to enable cinavia removal and the other things that you asked
can you tell me how to do it .if i do it and everything fine i buy blone bd
i really need this to copy original blue rays

thanks for your support

Cinavia removal

HELLO AGAIN ALREADY FOUND CINAVIA REMOVAL IN THE SETTINGS OF ANYDVD,question the check mark in the box that said prevent players to detect cinavia is going to be mark or not.the setting that you said in clone bd doesnt found need help thanks,and when the icon fox turns purple

Cinavia removal

where i cant find the AC3 downmixing in clone bd to enable to broke cinavia

Cinavia removal

where i cant find the AC3 downmixing in clone bd to enable to broke cinavia

dracula untold error

thanks already see the picture ,going to try in these days again an let known to the forum

hello again try to copy dracula untold main feature with cinavia removal settings and give me error of bad sectors ,when i copy without cinavia removal copy perfect without errors any suggestions

Did you enable Cinavia removal? Did the fox in the notification area turn purple? Did you enable AC3 downmixing in CloneBD?

hello test with the new instructions with boy next door br original usa disc and works remove cinavia GREAT
but i have question the audio really decreased to much compare to the original, this is normal

Yes it's normal. It's only the first release of the cinavia removal. Still plenty of perfecting to do

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I really something i missed.

Does the clonebd do the first steps for complete cinavia remove?

And if it is can anyone tell me how these FIRST STEPS work exactly and if it does it with success?

What first steps, there are no first steps with CloneBD. You tick the option in anydvd program settings to remove cinavia from bluray sources, and in CloneBD final screen you pick 'convert HD audio to ac3' that's it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

The remove cinavia fix is work ONLY with compination anydvd+clonebd?

Can't work only with anydvd or with any other program or just to rip the complete bluray movie at the hard disk.

And why we can't simply choose to remove cinavia protection at the same quality and type as the movie audio was.
For example dts or dts-hd.

Last edited:
Yes it on only works with CloneBD as the fix hooks into CloneBD itself. It needs anydvd HD, not anydvd as it doesn't works with DVD's yet. It also doesn't work with just ripping for the simple reason that removing the signal needs audio encoding, which is not something anydvd can do by itself.

And why can't you pick the movie output source, very simple. No open source HD audio encoders exist, as such they simply don't have a choice but to convert to standard ac3.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Can't you convert it into simple dts or true-hd without cinavia protection?

And at future versions of anydvd hd is there any chance to remove the cinavia protection only with anydvd hd use?

Simple DTS? You already can, that's the 'core audio. True-hd? I already answered that one, NO. there are no open source freeware HD audio encoders, you can keep asking the same question over and over in different ways but that won't change the answer. No means no.

Same answer for anydvd only cinavia removal, removing cinavia requires audio processing NOT something anydvd can do without completely redesigning it. You can change the way u ask that question in yet another way too, but that won't change the answer too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

So the only way to remove cinavia protection is to converts/downsampe any audio the movie has into the simple ac3 and that is doing it only the clonebd program correct?

So i can't use only anydvd hd to simply rip all the movie into the bd-iso file into the hard disk correct?

Finally what is the future for cinavia remove method?
Is there going any chances/updates or not?

Back