• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia Removal Suggestion

Its not even released yet and you already have made a judgement on a 3 second sound file with no video. After its released then we can take your feedback seriously.
I just realized that MYCE article did include a link to a newer updated AnyDVDHD 7.5.9.2. Is this valid for testing Cinavia removal with CloneBD 1.039? I didn't see it posted on any Slysoft forums yet.

Last edited:
I just realized that MYCE did post a link to a newer updated AnyDVDHD 7.5.9.2. Is this valid for testing Cinavia removal with CloneBD 1.039? I didn't see it posted on any Slysoft forums yet.

Yes. It's just an early first public beta release. And, no, it hasn't been posted here. It appears to be a MYCE exclusive story and release.

Yes. It's just an early first public beta release. And, no, it hasn't been posted here. It appears to be a MYCE exclusive story and release.
This is really exciting to see how this works. Will it work with unprotected backups that have Cinavia?

The integration with AnyDVDHD and CloneBD for it to work really blurs the lines between the two and topics will bleed over between forums even more now. New Cinavia forums should probably be created with the focus on this new Cinavia solution and those related problems that might involve both AnyDVDHD and CloneBD.

Originally Posted by My Life Is Tech View Post
With all the effects, speed ups, and speed downs you're changing in the audio, does it ever become out of sync with the video? And do some parts sound weird because it changes speed?
According to the original MYCE article, it doesn't do any of that. The claim is that the watermark is removed and not suppressed.

http://www.myce.com/news/slysoft-re...with-anydvd-hd-and-clonebd-combination-75695/

Did you read all the posts in the thread at Videohelp? We made a few new samples of Cinavia removal and posted them there. My Life is Tech is commenting on jagabo's analysis of the samples.

To answer his question, no, I didn't notice any sync problems in the samples. The change in speed is very noticeable in the background music, especially gonca's last example. You expect a steady beat from the music, and that just isn't happening.

Last edited:
The last sample is from the warehouse scene right after the barbed wire noose if anyone wants to compare, confirm, or re-do it.

The new version is out now, please test with more than a 5 second clip, video and audio would be nice. It sounds more than acceptable to me, jmho.

~Kerry56
I read all of the posts on that thread in videohelp, I have not listened to the samples yet however. But hopefully in the final version we won't have a speed/beat problem with music in the movies.

~SlyFox 1
Can we have a link please? I don't see it on the site or in the news yet. Oh, or were you referring to the updated version of CloneBD? That I see on the site.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link and for taking the time to test gonal. :agree: I will be listening to the samples.

~goncal
I listened to the samples, and this is just my opinion. The Cinavia-free files sound a bit more hollow, and there's still a bit of an echo, also in the second sample, in both the new and previous versions, I can definitely notice a speed difference in the background music, in the original, it speeds up and slows down slightly, in the Cinavia-free, it's a whole lot more noticeable. Surely there has to be another way than to change the speed of the audio.

So something odd I've noticed so far. anydvd hd 7592 + clonebd 1.0.3.8, I encoded the losers to a mkv file in 35 minutes. anydvd hd 7593 + clonebd 1.0.4.0, same movie (the losers) has been encoding for 54 minutes and it still needs 12 minutes to finish. :confused: Did anyone else notice longer encoding times?

I have retested the losers with anydvd hd 7593 + clonebd 1.0.4.0, sounds exactly the same when I encoded it with anydvd hd 7592 + clonebd 1.0.3.8. :bang:

I converted an entire Blu-ray disc earlier using the first version of AnyDVD HD with Cinavia removal and the previous version of CloneBD. I've updated both programs since then.

I'm trying a test with the newer versions of AnyDVD HD and CloneBD, but ran into a snag with my test file.

I had an mkv made from the original Blu-ray, just a clip from the movie I used in my earlier tests. This clip was made from the original disc and has the original video and audio. I ran it through tsMuxeR GUI to make a new, small Blu-ray, then ImgBurn to make an ISO. Mounted this to use as my next test, since this would take just a very short time to convert.

But the icon refused to change color in AnyDVD HD when I tried to convert in CloneBD. The Cinavia removal of AnyDVD HD didn't kick in, even though this little Blu-ray ISO still had the Cinavia signal. So, I couldn't take a short cut on testing. Anyone know why?

Started over with the original Blu-ray, and its working as it should, but will take a while to convert. Will report back when finished. Videohelp may be a better place to upload than here since I don't know the file size limits here, and you guys seem to want both audio and video.

Kerry56
I am basically using the same procedure as you, and it works.

Good to know the basic steps should have worked and I wasn't completely delusional. Still don't know why it failed, but the next encode is half way done anyway.

I uploaded another set of samples to Videohelp. This has video and audio from the converted file with Cinavia removed, and has the original audio to compare it. The original video was a bit big to upload for me.

You can find them in post #24, here: http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/...ion-for-Cinavia-removal?p=2384938#post2384938
I don't think that upload worked. It's not a .7z file anyway.

Edit: Turns out the extension needs to be changed from .php to .7z for some reason.
Hard to tell anything with a clip that short with crazy music and nothing to compare it to. Not sure if your upload completed but thanks for the effort.
BTW you should probably just stick to audio samples and forget the video, too much bandwidth required to include the video.

Last edited:
Back