• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia Protected Disks and Blu-ray Players (disks and players ONLY)

yeah this one's a tough nut to crack - no one ever overcame this watemark on DVD-A..

That's because we (SlySoft) never tried, and nobody really cared. What's a DVD-A, again? :D

That's because we (SlySoft) never tried, and nobody really cared. What's a DVD-A, again? :D

yup and that's why I'm much more optimistic that you guys will find a way...

Those that had the talent and were looking for a challenge had no idea what a DVD-A was..

People already have their hands on Karate Kid? Thats pretty crazy and of course illegal, but I must say that "the scene" is getting owned by Cinavia. This may be off topic, but out of pure curiosity though, I wonder if anyone in the scene who rips and encodes these movies can crack Cinavia yet.

In theory "the scene" might have scored a pre-release copy of the retail BD, but, that's not guaranteed. At all. It could be any number of things they have. Until the actual retail BD is in the hands of a user we trust (and some people do get them early...which is not illegal if purchased) and verified to have Cinavia on it, I remain skeptical. As for the scene and cracking Cinavia, I seriously doubt it.

The Runaways

I have watched 64 minutes of The Runaways ripped directly from the BD streamed to my PS3 with 3.41 software with no pauses during playback. Cinavia didn't trigger.

At the 64 minute mark, the audio freaked out and all jumped into the back left speaker, this is likely mencoder (during on-the-fly reencoding to AC3) freaking out. It still did not trigger Cinavia.

There doesn't appear to be a Cinavia watermark on this disc.

Is it possible that the Cinavia is only used on screener discs?

Only disc we've verified so far is The Losers. All others have turned out to be bogus when it came to the retail release

As for the scene and cracking Cinavia, I seriously doubt it.

yeah, "the scene" is just another user (of programs usually illegally). it does not have a creative role. its creative role goes as much as creating means to use programs (ie. cracks).

Hmmm, I thought 'Prince of Persia' was also supposed to have Cinavia. However, after putting it through AnyDVD HD and converting it to an AVCHD, the audio plays from beginning to end. Apparently, no audio DRM there.

(that's on a PlayStation 3 Slim with up-to-date firmware)

I would have thought a major release like PoP would have included Cinavia.

Not sure where you got that from. Just because it's a new release doesn't mean it's going to use it.

I briefly read a few aricles on audio watermarking and I suspect Cinavia is indeed a tough nut to crack. If they use DSSS (which I think they do) it's impossible to filter it out, unless the "key" to embed the information is found.

This thread is for a list of Blurays/dvds that contain Cinavia protection and a list of bluray/media players and firmware versions do or don't contain cinavia support.

Cannot Play 'The Losers' (Audio muting issue) - LG BD570
Main Ver: BD8.31.288.C Servo Ver: H80591 (H08SAN)

I just built a new computer and put in a LG WH10LS30K Blu-Ray burner. It came with PowerDVD 9 3D. Any word on whether either of these have any problems with Cinavia? I haven't installed PowerDVD 9 yet as I just built the computer yesterday. Thanks.

Just tested my new Panasonic SC BT230 with the latest 1.50 firmware. No Cinavia in it. Not bad for a player I got free. :)

The karate kid 2010

well today i test a copy of the full blu ray karate kid 2010,and got this message,i have a onkyo BD-SP807 and dont get the message,here is put the picture guys!!

NOTE: i dont know how upload the pictures,so i will put here my facebook direct link for can see the pictures guys,sorry!!

direct link for my facebook album:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1166701229#!/album.php?aid=2069826&id=1166701229

sorry: the karate kid 2010 u.s.a. version guys

profile.php

profile.php

profile.php

profile.php

Last edited:
You don't say which country it's from

just attach the jpg when you post

Last edited:
well today i test a copy of the full blu ray karate kid 2010,and got this message,i have a onkyo BD-SP807 and dont get the message,here is put the picture guys!!

This is from a retail release, right? Could let us know where you purchased the disc (online movie retailer, local shop, etc) and post a set of log files so we can take a peek, please?

Last edited:
Back