• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia or not Cinavia that is the question.

Yarc

Problem solved. CloneBD said the copy has cinavia but after playing 20 minutes or so, all seemed okay. However, the disc copy does indeed have cinavia, my player did not mute the audio until after about 40 minutes into the film. This fooled me for a little while. This is my first cinavia experience but not an issue for me as it will be going onto the HDD of a media player.

Last edited:
If the sound gets muted and playback stops and a message appears then it's Cinavia. The 20 minute window never was fixed. It's just that most detecting happens in that period.

Please post an image of the AnyDVD program settings and and of your CloneBD settings BEFORE you hit 'begin conversion'

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

If the sound gets muted and playback stops and a message appears then it's Cinavia. The 20 minute window never was fixed. It's just that most detecting happens in that period.

Please post an image of the AnyDVD program settings and and of your CloneBD settings BEFORE you hit 'begin conversion'

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Thanks Ch3vrOn but I don't need any help. I originally posted on here and then discovered the cinavia warning on my Blu-ray player after 40 minutes, so came back here and replaced my original post with "Problem Solved" so that I wouldn't waste anybody's time. Yes, I now realise that the 20 minute window is not fixed so will be more careful in future.

Back