• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia issues

luckymc4

I use redfox clonedvd and anydvd to burn my discs. I used standard and not blue ray discs. Is there a setting in either of these that will remove Cinavia and do I have to set the setting? Also, I play these standard DVD's in a blue ray player when I receive the CINAVIA warning and my sound is muted. When I play in my xbox 360 they play fine. Any help is appreciated.

that is a joke there is another way is to change to play audio for the blind that works if you don't mind the narration

@Jkeerman what are you talking about. Cinavia has nothing to do with commentary or descriptive audio track.
@luckymc4 no, anydvd's cinavia removal fix does not yet work with DVD's. As to your options, there's a couple. The same question got asked only a few days ago. Please use the forum search

yes you are right , however what I am trying to say in the menu were you change audio preference there is that option , blind people cannot see the move they only can hear , so does that make it sense to you? it works I have done that you get all audio and narration of what people do

What does commentary track have to do with cinavia, which is what this topic is about. Please do not hijack someone else's topic with a completely different issue. If you have problems Create your OWN topic and explain the problem so we can properly assist you. "Blind people audio track" has nothing to do with cinavia.

(n)

May I just say this...

When I was researching an earlier issue with Cinavia and movies with Dolby 5.1, I found Cinavia was not always on all audio tracks.

I found a few movies that had Cinavia on the 5.1 track but there was an option for a 2.0 track, and that one had no Cinavia at all.

Maybe jkeerman is saying some "audio for the blind" tracks do not have Cinavia.

Problem is all movies don't have such a track and even if they did, it's not guaranteed to be Cinavia free.

T

I am having the same problem, getting the Cinavia error on my standard discs when I play them on my blu-ray player. This was corrected a while ago as I remember having this issue before but it was resolved with some upgrade. Is there an upgrade coming that will resolve this or is there a work around?

Not possible that it was resolved. AnyDVD's cinavia removal fix has never worked with DVD's (yet). The only thing AnyDVD does when it comes to cinavia on DVD's is patch SOFTWARE PLAYERS (like PowerDVD) to not DETECT the signal. That's it.

I am having the same problem, getting the Cinavia error on my standard discs when I play them on my blu-ray player. This was corrected a while ago as I remember having this issue before but it was resolved with some upgrade. Is there an upgrade coming that will resolve this or is there a work around?
You probably played them on a DVD player and didn't have a problem (and you won't).

mm - how can I remove the Cinavia and play them on my blu-ray

mm - how can I remove the Cinavia and play them on my blu-ray
You would need a Bluray player made prior to February of 2012. Otherwise, play them on an upscaling DVD player (DVPSR510H - $45 at Best Buy) and you won't have a problem.

Back