• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia Issues On Jason Bourne

TulOKUSA

Received this message while viewing Jason Bourne. Options? Other than the 2 listed on their website.
“Audio outputs temporarily muted. Do not adjust the playback volume. The content being played is protected by Cinavia™
and is not authorized for playback on this device. For more information, see http://www.cinavia.com. Message Code 3.”

TulOKUSA I assume this is a Blu-ray copy. Does this audio muting occur when you have ticked in AnyDVD HD's program settings the instruction "prevent device from detecting cinavia"?

antipodes,
Yes, the "Prevent player software from detecting Cinavia." is ticked. Also, it was indeed a Blu-ray.

Well what are you playing the disc on?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Ch3vr0n,
I watched on 3 separate devices. A Sony BD player, a Magnavox BD player (both have the most recent firmware updates) and the drive in my PC that created the disc. All with the same result.

That sony detects it is no surprise, they're the main backer of the technology. Which model magnavox? If its a licensed blu-ray player post feb 1st 2012 it is required by the standard to detect it and a PC drive CANNOT detect it, period. That's done by software players such as PowerDVD.

the "Prevent detection" setting ONLY WORKS for SOFTWARE players as the tooltip as well as the setting specifically mention.

There's a reason the setting is called "Prevent cinavia detection by software player". Sony doesn't have software players and neither does magnavox, so that setting is irrelevant for both, it only works on players such as powerDVD and (for me and many others works just fine)

For standalone players you need the BOTTOM section "Remove cinavia watermark from CloneBD during audio copy"

That's the one you need for removing it and you need CloneBD too to do it, and it comes at a cost to the audio

Ch3vr0n,
I do use CloneBD for the Blu-ray discs. For DVD, I use Nero Recode. So if I understand correctly, the two settings in RedFox related to Cinavia, I need to have ticked?

No, the first line you can leave permanently enabled it only affects software players. The bottom one you only enable if you're DAMN SURE the disc has cinavia, because there will be a slight side effect to the audio when removed through CloneBD and ONLY CloneBD. You also need to downscale the hd audio or all audio for the signal to get removed. You'll know you're doing it right if the fox tray icon turns purple. Cinavia REMOVE does NOT work for DVD's (and it sure doesn't with crappy nero recode anyway)

I have a DVD copy of Jason Bourne and when the asset was on the roof the audio mutes and says I can't hear the audio because a Phillips Blu Player is not authorized to play it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 21.06.44.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 21.06.44.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 20
Nothing anydvd can do about that. You have 2 options

- play the disc on a pre-feb 1sy 2012 Blu-ray player (those are not required to detect it-m
- get yourself a cheap (new) DVD ONLY player, those aren't required to detect it either.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back