• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia Error with PowerDVD 22 when Playing "Knives Out" BluRay Rip

ILuvMovies

I am trying to use PowerDVD 22 to play back a BluRay rip of "Knives Out". Unfortunately, I am getting a Cinavia error within 5 to 10 minutes of playback even though I have the "Prevent player software from detecting Cinavia" box checked in AnyDVD's settings. The purple fox shows up, but the Cinavia error shows up anyway.

Since VLC does not have Cinavia detection, I decided to try playing back the rip through VLC, and it worked properly. Could someone please help?

Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. Here it is.
Try to use Virtual CloneDrive instead. "MSFT VIRTUAL DVD-ROM 1.0" thinks, this is a DVD. And behaves pretty bad anyway.
If this doesn't help, the workaround is to play the disc from folder. Mount the virtual drive as a harddisk folder and tell PowerDVD to play this folder instead of the virtual drive. This will work, even if AnyDVD fails to remove the Cinavia check for whatever reason.

Back