• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cinavia detection

pronto

Back in the day I was a lifetime slyfox anydvd purchaser, alas times change and things move on , well I tried to reinvest in redfox anydvd but as I didn't have visa (only mastercard) and as i didn't fully understand how bitcoin worked I had no other choice then to go to redfox's haplorhine rival.

I know that redfox anydvd has cinavia detection and prevents power dvd from detecting cinavia brilliant.
What I have now does not do this

my question is this.... if I reinstall the last slyfox anydvd (7680) programme I have, will this have the cinavia
detection or is that only available with redfox anydvd ? .All I want to do is play my iso bds on my HTPC with PDVD 15 I don't want to transfer to disc or reformat or anything I just want to play the image.....Thanks

It should. The last version accepting SlySoft licenses is also 7695. Perhaps it's worth looking into Bitcoin.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

It should. The last version accepting SlySoft licenses is also 7695. Perhaps it's worth looking into Bitcoin.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

yes my version does work, I've just got to toggle between both programmes. Now to look at bitcoin

Back